Friday, October 22, 2010

Third blog assignment Sherlock Holmes

Sherlock Holmes
He is an intelligent person especially when does to solve problem.
He may look goofy, but when it comes to his true color, a complicated case solved unexpectedly.

Dr. John Watson
He was very caring person,yet also a very cooperate with partner when to a mission.

Lord Blackwood
In my opinion, he is a very genius person, but he used his cleverness to evil way. That why the ending of the story he was defeated by Sherlock Holmes.

Ending...
The end of the story, I felt a bit unsatisfied because I think the film should have the sequel film, that why really makes me waiting for it. For me, the film at least should have the preview for the sequel. It may sound selfish, but I just putting my opinion only.   

No comments:

Post a Comment